Friday, April 25, 2008

Running in the rain


Yesterday, I set out to run 4 miles and in the first 2 minutes it started to rain. So I changed my mind and only ran 3 miles. I was also reminded why I should never run in cotton capri pants... they kept on falling down the entire time. I must have looked strange running with the rain in my eyes and holding up my pants.


These nike capri pants are the best to workout in because they stay up and are comfortable. I also want to get these groove pants from lululemon athletica, but they cost $90.00 and I can't justify spending that much on workout pants. I have seen them featured in In Style, Lucky, and Shape. The store will hem the pants for free to get the length you want. (which works out well for me because I am 5'7" and most regular pants are not long enough with flat shoes.


On another note, I want to also mention my beloved running shoes Mizuno Nirvana. I am a cult follower with each new edition and have had a dozen pair in the past 4 years. And I have never had a blister! I usually buy them at Fleet Feet on Wells Street. Check out their new store!! (they carry Stella McCartney Adidas workout clothing)

No comments: