My husband and I recently joined a church in our neighborhood! We are attending the new member tour and dinner next week. (And no, you don't need to convert to Catholicism to join) This church is full of couples, young families, and single people. And did I mention the World's Largest Block Party???
My fantastic and creative cousin gave me this award!
And now, it is the law according to the rules that I must reveal seven things about myself:
1. I am pregnant and due on September 17, 2010!
2. I cry, as if it is me on stage, every year during the Best Actress Oscar acceptance speech.
3. When I was 2, I refused to wear anything but a red velvet dress for an entire year. Along with white tights and black shiny shoes. I remember getting upset in the church nursery if someone stepped on my black shiny shoes.
4. I floss my teeth EVERY night. In fact, I can't go to bed without doing so.
5. I am going to New Orleans with my mom and Grandma for a few days over my Spring Break!
6. I have suddenly turned into a minimalist, since our recent move. I find it easier to clean with less stuff sitting out and overall less stressful.
7. Henry turned 5 last week! We bought him a huge Ikea stuffed prostitute, I mean stuffed animal.
And since I am 12 weeks pregnant, my husband asks me every day, "Can I get you anything?" (I need to add that he has gone and bought spiral Macaroni and Cheese, a Shamrock Shake, Blommer's Chocolate, Garrett's Popcorn, and offered to go to the store to get me a dinner roll and butter at 11pm) My response for the past 6 weeks has been, "Scooter's." We are going immediately after my Dr. appointment today!