Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Start spreading the news!


So, I am planning a bridal shower for my best friend's wedding in July and I ordered invitations at properpear.com. I just wanted to share this resource because they have an excellent variety of invitations for all events. (the prices are great too!) When you consider your time and money with printing out invitations, this is a life saver! (They should arrive soon, so I will let you know how they turn out...and I wish I found this when I was doing my rehearsal dinner invitations)
Another great paper store is Pulp & Ink on Wells. They carry the new Vera Wang line of greeting cards and they are only $2.99. (I stocked up on wedding cards, since I have 4 coming up in the next 6 months.) And you can get cheap sushi next door at Cafe Sushi.

No comments: