Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Top 10 items on QVC

If you have never bought anything from QVC you are missing out! I have been watching and buying since I was in high school (over 10 year ago) and continue to find more great stuff!


1. Clover Earrings by Heidi Klum and worn on Project Runway! J9029
2. for 2 inch Gold hoop earrings (light weight and comfortable)
3. Philipsophy Amazing Grace
4. Supersmile toothpaste and whitening gel (doesn't everyone want white teeth?)
5. SMASHBOX makeup! Check out when they have a TSV (Today's Special Value)
because they put together a great deal and includes brushes!
6. this jewelry case because I can see all of my jewelry
7. Kenneth Jay Lane anything!!! (and QVC is cheaper than bloomingdales and saks for this
jewelry) Check this out! QVC J0846 vs. bloomingdales Now do you believe me??
8. I enjoy watching host Lisa on Monday nights for PM style. I wish QVC would get more fashionable like HSN did with Scoop.
9. my pots and pans ( I have a set similar to K5755)
10. Tanning towels called Comodynes - easy to use and I don't get any streaks! A60244


1. again, because I wear these earring in white gold almost everyday!
(here is a pair just like mine) (J23368)
2. Spanx
3. Ojon (great for dry, curly hair like mine)
4. Philosophy: purity made simple and hope in a tube eye cream
5. And Birkenstock thongs in silver (A79488)
6. As you can see, the list could go on and on.... now head to qvc.com!

No comments: