Thursday, July 24, 2008

this is the last of dining room ideas:

I love this locker cabinet from Ikea - but I think it is a little short to use as a buffet in a dining room.
This cabinet is nice (I looked at it in the store)
This black cabinet is interesting...

I like this buffet from west elm (and the butler tray)

But what I really would like would be a row of 3 white cabinets with chalkboard paint on the front. (and a wall cabinet above it to hold my china) (I have seen them at Ikea but I can't find a picture)

OK...I will stop designing a dining room that I don't have

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually have the white one from ikea in the study- it looks a bit cheap and lockerish and brendan says it looks like it belongs in a 12-year-old's room. But i love that black curvy one!