Thursday, August 21, 2008

Barney's Warehouse Sale


I have always heard how great this sale is so when I was in NYC last week, I decided to enter. I immediately elbowed my way into the shoe section and I spent an hour trying on Manolo's Louboutin's, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and many others. All of the shoes looked used because they were thrown into big bins for sorting sizes. The cheapest pair of shoes that I saw were still over $100.00. (most were $200.00 - $400.00) The Manolo's that I loved were still $300.00.... so I decided not to get any shoes because if I am going to spend that amount I want them to be new. The clothing was also overpriced and many things I found had holes and were marked "as is." I checked out Barney's online sale and found some of the same shoes that were at the warehouse... so I recommend looking at the online sale because the items will be new and you can return them. I felt like I found better bargains at Century 21 and Nordstrom's rack for designer clothing at reasonable prices.

No comments: