Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Experiment #1


Support Socks

For my experiment (which was not very scientific), I started by trying a pair of black support socks from Nordstrom. (it was during the half-yearly sale in July)
Overall review: They are good compression socks because they stay up, wash well, and look like normal trouser socks.

A few weeks later a package arrived in the mail for my birthday. My best friend sent me a pair of Sigvaris knee high stockings and this was the end of the experiment. (this sounds like we are 80 years old, not 29)
Overall review: I love them because they help with circulation (you can feel this as soon as you try them on), are comfortable, look like normal trouser socks, and my feet don't hurt at the end of the day.

And they make a great birthday or Christmas present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and save 10% on all Sigvaris at http://www.healthylegs.com