I was tagged by Semi-Hipster Homeowner
1. Link to your tagger and list the rules
2. List 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
4. If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!Here I go:
1. I hate to fly in air planes. My palms get clammy and my heart feels like it is going to beat right out of my chest. I never felt as safe as I did when I went skydiving in South Africa over Robben Island and had a parachute attached to my back.
2. I am very religious and I believe that everything happens for a reason
3. I am not a Democrat or a Republican. On certain issues I am a Democrat and on other issues I am a Republican. I live my life fairly conservatively, but I don't believe that is best for our country as a whole. Does that make sense? I am the only one in my family (on my husband's side too) that voted for Obama.
4. I am older than my husband. (by a year and a half) I never thought I would marry a younger man.
5. I actually like to run and have been doing so for over 6 years. I used to be the person that thought I should only run if I were being chased, but I can honestly say that I love it now. (it took a long to time to get to this point) - so that is why I keep running - I don't want to go back to when I could only run for about 60 seconds. I don't want to flush 6 years. two 25ks, and two marathons down the drain.
6. I like eating breakfast foods for dinner. Specifically, eggs and toast, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Special K with almonds for dinner.
7. For the past 10 years, I have only painted my nails 3 colors: pale pink/nude (I like Sally Hansen and Opi), Essie's Wicked and (once in awhile) Opi red (at my wedding I had my toes painted classic red so I could see them in my peep toe shoes)
You are it: