Friday, January 16, 2009

Does this happen to you?

Every so often I encounter a picture in a magazine or catalog that makes my heart beat a little faster... because it looks and feels like something I would actually wear for the next 10 years. This happened to me when I was reading the January issue of In Style and saw this picture of Keri Russell. I immediately ripped this page out and saved it.


(image from here and page 123 of In Style)


Sweater: Jcrew - this is similar, but all one color

Shirt: Cacharel - I can't find this

Jeans: Earnest Sewn

Cami: Rebecca Taylor

Shoes: Dolce Vita Nadine oxfords - these are similar and on sale for under $40.00

(here are more ideas)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the look! Too bad Jcrew doesn't have any more cardi's like the one on the photo, it looks so cute!
Hairiwld