Thursday, February 19, 2009

Book Review

"Occasions" and "Style" by Kate Spade
Both of these books have creative suggestions and pretty pictures, but I would not pay full price for them. (I found my used for around $2.00) Kate offers some great ideas for entertaining and dressing (specifically with color combinations), but go to Barnes and Noble, get a coffee, and sit down in a chair to look through these books. I did learn that Kate also has a dog named Henry.



"Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown
I decided to read this book after being in Rome and knowing the movie was coming out soon.
(and because I heard it was better than the "Da Vinci Code") In my opinion, this book is better than the "Da Vinci Code" and I found myself unable to put it down. I couldn't read it at night because it was a little scary (like CSI.)






No comments: