Monday, April 20, 2009

4/18/09


My quest to find a perfect trench coat was reached on Saturday. It all started when my brother-in-law's wife went into labor and I needed to stay busy in order to stop worrying. I decided to walk to Jcrew. I entered 900 N Michigan Ave through the Bloomingdale's shoe department and headed straight for the sale section. I tried on a pair of nude heels for 40% off. The clerk asked me if I wanted to save an additional 20% if I picked them up on Wednesday. I, of course, said yes. (they were doing a pre-sale - which means you pick it out and then they set is aside for you to come and pick up on the day of the sale)
***
And I need to mention that Luke Michael and his mom are doing excellent.
He was born on 4/18/09 at 4:36 pm.
8 pounds 3 ounces and 21.5 inches
***
After visiting Luke, my husband and I celebrated the birth by having nachos and beer at Rock Bottom.
***
We then walked home in the first warm night of the spring.
The perfect day.

No comments: