Monday, April 27, 2009

Charleston, SC

Finally, I have posted my pics from South Carolina.
Charleston is a beautiful town and full of history.
a model of a submarine (the H. L. Hunley) used in the Civil war
(I never knew they used submarines back then)






Boone Hall Plantation


Avenue of the Oaks











an alligator








"The Notebook" was filmed here




my first time at Five Guys in Mt. Pleasant




Rainbow Row in downtown Charleston




the Four Corners









the entrance to the market





my mom and grandma






Magnolia Plantation



the romantic garden




















our hotel served rootbeer floats everyday from 4-5pm









2 comments:

Love, Mom said...

Your mother looks too young to have a daughter your age!

Unknown said...

did you buy the same dress from Anthropologie, or wait, did I buy the same one you had.... hmmm.... Either way, it is adorable!!!