Wednesday, April 22, 2009

denim dress

Last summer, I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a gap denim dress that was over 7 years old. My husband called me Becky, as in Becky from "Full House," whenever I wore the dress. Since this purge, I miss the denim dress and have been looking for a replacement. I originally ordered the 1st dress below from Anthropologie, but it didn't fit my body type. The top was too big in the M and the S was a little tight in the bottom. I am thinking that the 2nd dress might be the one. It is from Isaac Mizrahi's new line as creative director for Liz Claiborne.



#1

#2
Liz Claiborne




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is adorable!!!!

Anne said...

Beautiful. Love the issac, and curvy body types look great in wraps (I know from experience!)

Shop Girl said...

FYI - the dress is on sale for $79.99. I am hoping that Younkers/Carsons has it and I can use a coupon.