Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crash and Burn

Since moving to Chicago almost 4 years ago, I have started buying loungewear. As soon as I get home for work, on comes my loungewear. I also don't want to be known in my condo building as "the woman who walks her dog in her pajamas." A couple of years ago, a shopgirl at Hubba Hubba suggested I try on a Crash & Burn sweatshirt. It ended up being so soft and comfortable that I didn't want to take it off. I ended up buying it and have worn it so much that it is starting to get a hole in the sleeve. I have finally found more clothing from this line at sara jane.















My favorite part of this line, besides the comfort factor, is the skull/roses/thorn/rocker look. Normally, I am much more conservative in my dressing.
Sometimes it is nice to dress out of character.


No comments: