Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30

The Best Present Ever:
My husband put together a scrapbook (along with the help of his sister) for my birthday. He spent about 12 hours working on it yesterday (in Bloomingdale at his parent's house) and woke me up at 3am to give it to me. (with a Tiffany necklace too) My friends and family sent pictures and information and George put it all together in this book. The pages even include my Grandpa and great Grandma who passed away when I was in college. As soon as I saw these pictures, I started to cry. (and the one of me holding my nephew when he was a few hours old, and my honeymoon pictures, and the I almost dies while hiking picture...)
Here a just a few of the pages:



I am in the purple bathing suit - and holding a purse. I always brought a purse with me.



NYC


I finally got to see van Gogh's Starry Night - after 5 attempts. It was always traveling.











Running with my sister






Cubs games!




No comments: