My fantastic and creative cousin gave me this award!
And now, it is the law according to the rules that I must reveal seven things about myself:
1. I am pregnant and due on September 17, 2010!
2. I cry, as if it is me on stage, every year during the Best Actress Oscar acceptance speech.
3. When I was 2, I refused to wear anything but a red velvet dress for an entire year. Along with white tights and black shiny shoes. I remember getting upset in the church nursery if someone stepped on my black shiny shoes.
4. I floss my teeth EVERY night. In fact, I can't go to bed without doing so.
5. I am going to New Orleans with my mom and Grandma for a few days over my Spring Break!
6. I have suddenly turned into a minimalist, since our recent move. I find it easier to clean with less stuff sitting out and overall less stressful.
7. Henry turned 5 last week! We bought him a huge Ikea stuffed prostitute, I mean stuffed animal.