- clean and paint a mirror to hang above the fireplace (I will post pictures this weekend)
- hang a vintage German Lasalle Street sign (this was the street of our first home/condo)
- finish installing pulls on kitchen cabinets
- caulk guest bathroom sink (Pro Caulk makes it very easy)
- go to the farmer's market at Division and Clark (And FYI, my favorite baker at the market also opened up a bakery in Wicker Park called BAKE, I highly recommend the blueberry muffin and chocolate cream cheese coconut cupcake)
- put together a photo arrangement in the foyer
- finish putting away winter shoes/boots and switching to spring/summer shoes
I feel like the process of moving in is never ending... And I want all of the major stuff done before the baby arrives. Well actually, I want it all done a month before the baby is due.